Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Little Cat Book

I had a lot of fun making this book (as the title implies)! Heather was looking to get rid of some things, and one of those things was this cat fabric. I love cats! In fact....

My parents' cat, Mittens, who passed away this fall
There's a bird nest by our door that Bel and Hex find fascinating

Let us nap in peace!
Yes, I love cats, and I know plenty of other people that do as well. In fact, Heather's cat, Nebula, supervised the binding of this book (and tried, in vain, to steal the binding thread). I also took a leap of faith and for, the first time, put in colored pages to match the colors of the fabric. Alternating the blue, green, yellow, purple and white pages was a bit of a challenge, but I got it to my satisfaction.

One last picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment